Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Naalala ko siya bigla. Pero okay na ko. :)

Let’s see if you will receive this.

I’m alone here.. Sa kusina, nag-iinternet. Eto lang naman ang alam kong gawen kapag bored ako. At alam ko, eto din yung bagay n ayaw mong ipagawa sken, MINSAN, dahil alam mong maraming temptations sa internet and I’m sure (if I’m not mistaken), you don’t want me to be tempted Yea.. By this time, kakatext ko lang sa’yo. Alam mo kung anong sabe ko? “I love you.” Alam ko.. Hindi kita ganung mapaniwala kapag sinasabe ko yun kase una, hindi ko alam kung alam mo bang sincere ako pag sinasabe ko yun. Just so you know, I’m sincere and I know what I’m saying. At pangalawa, alam kong hindi pa ganun kaintimate ang pagsasama naten kaya hindi kita masisise kung hindi mo ko paniwalaan.

Okay, so what’s the purpose of this message nga ba? We’ve been seeing each other for a while. Yes, I fall that easily. Uhm, by the way. Alam mo ba date, hindi ako nakikineg sa kwento ng mga tao sa palibot ko. siguro kung makikinig man ako, sandal lang. Tatawa ng konte, then I will turn my back and leave. Pero ngayon, I love listening to all your stories. I love it. I just love it. I love staring at your face as you tell your stories one by one. I love it when you notice me looking at you and what I really like is how you will smile as if you are shy and look at me with only the eyes moving and then we will laugh together. I miss it. I miss you. I love you. I love how you show me how special I am. I love the way you talk. I love the way you laugh. I LOVE YOU. I can’t explain. I just loved and loving you. Unfortunately, it’s growing everyday.

I want to say sorry ‘cause I am not able to give back the special attention you’re giving me. But one thing’s for sure. You’re so dear to me. You’re very special. You are loved. Thank you. Thank you for making me feel that I’m not alone. I love you. Thank you for making me realize that I’m afraid to be hurt. I love you.

I love you *******. Without explanations, I love you. You made me cry for the first time. I was crying while composing this message

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment